DHCP reply with opt82

Alex admin at u-tele.com
Tue Jul 20 13:13:43 CEST 2010

Thanks Alan,

but git pull said that local sources are up to date.

I've even downloaded them again to another server (no previous versions of
freeradius at it) according to http://git.freeradius.org/
$ git clone git://git.freeradius.org/freeradius-server.git
$ cd freeradius-server
$ git fetch origin v2.1.x:v2.1.x
$ git checkout v2.1.x

dhcp.c has this changes: