Error: ASSERT FAILED threads.c[406]

Boian Jordanov bjordanov at orbitel.bg
Wed Jul 28 15:49:30 CEST 2010

On Jul 26, 2010, at 8:00 PM, Meyers, Dan wrote:

> and what's happening in
> the perl is still something I need to investigate (and is probably
> thread related), or should the fix also stop me getting unresponsive
> children in the perl accounting method?

Using threaded perl with DB is a little tricky. You have to use for each perl thread his own separate connection to DB. You can achieve this by using sub CLONE {} which is calling on every new thread creation, or you just can use perl without threads.

Best Regards,
Boian Jordanov
Head of Voice Department
tel. +359 2 4004 723