Qugestion about Vendor-Specific Attr in EAP TTLS

WWF weiweif at 126.com
Tue Jun 1 07:52:54 CEST 2010

Hello, all!
I use fr 2.1.9 on ubuntu 10.04, installed from source code. Use mysql as database.
Now I add a VSA in radreply, then, if a user passes the auth, the VSA will be returned back to NAS.
I find that for other auth types like PAP/EAPMD5/EAPTLS, this VSA VALUE is returned in ACCESS-ACCEPT packet. But when I use EAPTTLS, the VSA value is returned in the two ACCESS-CHALLENGE but not in the ACCESS-ACCEPT packet.
I don't know if it is ok?