Freeradius, custom vars and sql queries in sites-enabled/dhcp

Wingman wingman at ip-home.net
Tue Jun 1 10:08:21 CEST 2010

Hello

I'm using freeradius 2.1.9

Trying to setup dhcp server. There is no problem with dhcp + rlm_perl.
But i want to speed up the server - do all the things with dhcp+rlm_sql. But i'm complicated doing this.

For example, i need to parse several conditions, regarding to sql queries results. I'm confusing in how to use custom vars and custom sql queries in sites-enabled/dhcp ?
i.e. i need somthing like this pseudocode:

dhcp DHCP-Discover {

   sql
   MYVAR := "%{sql: select blahblahblah}"
   if(myvar >= xxx)
	{
		MYVAR2 := "%{sql:select blah blah2 blah3}"

My question is how to do all this correct? =)
Thx for help

--
BRGS,
Ilya A. Masandilov