Your maximum never usage time has been reached

David Moorhouse (FR) freeradius at moorhouse.net.nz
Tue Jun 1 11:48:27 CEST 2010

Thanks for your help Alan

Although your hint was not quite right (the correct operator is ":=") it
did point me in the right direction.  The value stored in the database
for the check was in MB and the sql query in the counter.conf file was
summing accounting records which are stored in octets (bytes).

So a quick change to the query and it's now working fine.

Once again - many thanks

David