Time based usage

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 00:23:28 CEST 2010

Hey,

   1. I don't understand what's the problem you're describing.
   Whatever amount the user has used, whenever the user conencts back the
   NAS should get an accurate
   Session-Timeout value to count-down from, hence the NAS should take care
   of enforcing the connection
   time (thus, disconnecting the user when the time is up).
   2. Simply substract the total accounting record's AcctSessionTime from
   the total alotted session time
   you specified.

You may use daloRADIUS as the management platform for easier
web-based management.

Regards,
Liran.