expiration module and reply items

Ana Gallardo ana.gallardo.77 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 09:17:11 CEST 2010

Hello,

I'm working with freeradius 2.1.8 and I want to return an attribute when
eexpiration module return 'userlock'.

I try to add the item in expiration module:

/etc/freeradius# cat modules-enabled/expiration
# -*- text -*-
#
#  $Id$

expiration {
    Reply-Message = "LA CUENTA HA EXPIRADO PARA
%{%{Stripped-User-Name}:-%{User-Name}}"
    Codigo-Reject := Cuenta-Expirada
}

But it doesn't work.

I also try using unlang in authorize section:

authorize {

. . .

    expiration
    if (userlock){
        update reply {
            Codigo-Reject := Cuenta-Expirada
    pap
}

My debug info:

rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host XXXX port 59252, id=177, length=71
    User-Name = "prueba at temp.XXX.es"
    User-Password = "prueba"
    NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.1.1
    NAS-Port = 0
server XXX {

. . .
[expiration] Checking Expiration time: '1 Jun 2010'
[expiration] Account has expired
[expiration]     expand: Password Has Expired   -> Password Has Expired
++[expiration] returns userlock
}
Using Post-Auth-Type Reject
+- entering group REJECT {...}

. . .

Sending Access-Reject of id 177 to 158.49.247.199 port 59252
    Reply-Message = "Password Has Expired\r\n"

Somebody can help me. Thak you and sorry for my english.

 Ana Gallardo Gómez