FreeRadius MYSQL tables

Natr Brazell natrbrazell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 12:42:13 CEST 2010

All,

I've set up FR2 to log acct data to mysql and that appears to be working.
I'm curious about how to enable the logging of specific attributes that are
being sent by the NAS.  Specifically:

 rad_recv: Accounting-Request packet from host x.x.x.120 port 51637, id=50,
length=95
        Acct-Status-Type = Interim-Update
        Acct-Session-Id = "C2594B9A71DB"
        Acct-Delay-Time = 0
        User-Name = "joe.bobuser"
        NAS-Identifier = "M20"
        Juniper-Interactive-Command = "run start shell "
        NAS-IP-Address = x.x.x.120
+- entering group preacct {...}

As you can see in the Accounting-Request packet above There is a
NAS-Identifier and a Juniper-Interactive-Command entry.  Those attributes
are not being logged (nor do I think I'd want them) in my radacct file.   Is
there a way to have radius automatically populate an accountingactivity
table (history file if you will)?  Or this there a manual way say in
postauth to send those attributes to a mysql table via  script when an
Accounting-Request packet is received.  The above attributes are being sent
and are logged in my detail-`date` log file in
/var/log/radius/radacct/IP_OF_NAS directory.

Thanks,