Looking for an editor for FreeRADIUS documentation

Josip Rodin joy at entuzijast.net
Thu Jun 10 13:06:16 CEST 2010

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 03:01:47PM +0200, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:
> > The enthusiasm seems big enough. So how would this work?
>
>   http://freeradius.org/doc/community.html

It doesn't seem to be particularly enthusiastic any more. But that's what
happens in the real world :) A non-trivial documentation format is
a stringent documentation format. And also obviously humans suck :)

In the meantime I've done some work fixing the Wiki. I invite everyone
watching to have a look, it's now... no longer stuck in 2007. :)

If you don't have an account or can't be bothered to edit, just shout
here...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.