Failed disabling Core Dumps on RHEL - SELinux Updates

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Wed Jun 30 21:31:31 CEST 2010

On 06/30/2010 03:06 PM, Ben Wiechman wrote:
> Despite the fact that this was against 2.1.9, not the freeradius2 rpm that
> is available with RHEL?

Yes. It's a policy problem and it needs to get fixed. We'll eventually
ship 2.1.9 or the core dump fix back ported to an earlier version, it
would be nice to know the SELinux policy would just support it when we
do ship it. For those like yourself who built 2.1.9 wouldn't it be nice
to know the SELinux policy supports it?

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?