Can a wpa_supplicant talk to a Free Radius server without a NAS in between?

R C rc_work at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 00:20:21 CET 2010

Sorry, again. I didn't mean not to lookup eapol_test.

This is what happened.

1. Initially, I thought I will work without NAS and required information about how to get the wpa_supplicant to talk with the Free radius server directly. You suggested eapol_test for this.

2. When I resent my questions, I had already switched to the setup where I was working with a NAS (hostapd) in between the radius server and the wpa_supplicant. Hence, I did not look up eapol_test thinking eapol_test was the solution for point #1. I did not realise it also had the answers to running multiple sessions until your next reply. :(  That is why i missed looking up the eapol_test.

Thank you very much for your time.

Regards,
RC.