Proxy and copy-acct-to-home-server

Etienne Pretorius etiennep at kingsley.co.za
Sun Mar 7 23:37:25 CET 2010

Alan DeKok wrote:
>   What you need is a simple rule:
>
> 	if NOT from (other two servers)
> 		copy to other two servers
>
>   e.g.
>
> 	if ((Packet-Src-IP-Address != A) && (Packet-Src-IP-Address != B)) {
> 		copy-acct-to-home-server-A
> 		copy-acct-to-home-server-B
> 	}
>
>   Alan DeKok.

Thank you Alan, but would I place this in acct_users?

You see as I see how this approach works is that the detail (detail-B,
detail-C) files are created and filled up with contents from server
instance-A.
While the detail-reader-B and detail-reader-C are based from
copy-acct-to-home-server. (So I see now how the packets enter back into
the server, but how to configure the server to send detail-B's contents
to server B and likewise with C is where I am having trouble..)

Some guidance will be appreciated.