openssl support

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Mar 9 17:19:40 CET 2010

On 03/09/2010 10:20 AM, omega bk wrote:
> hello.
>
> radtest is ok.
> but i would like eap authentication. running  radiusd -X
>
> Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
> Ignoring EAP-Type/ttls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
> Ignoring EAP-Type/peap because we do not have OpenSSL support.
>
> so how can i get openssl support?

You need to have the openssl development packages installed. You've
already been told this once before. I can't tell you the exact command
to run since you're running on Debian and I'm not that familiar with
their distribution but it's probably something like "aptget openssl-devel"

When you run configure make sure you check for warnings, if configure
doesn't find required libraries and headers it will emit a warning
message, but will proceed (just disabling the feature).

--
John Dennis <jdennis at redhat.com>

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.redhat.com/carveoutcosts/