Proxy and copy-acct-to-home-server

Etienne Pretorius etiennep at kingsley.co.za
Fri Mar 12 09:59:32 CET 2010

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Etienne Pretorius wrote:
>
>> Could you please tell me what attributes I should use in the Accounting
>> section to achieve the following:
>>
>> if ((Packet-Src-IP-Address != A) && (Packet-Src-IP-Address != B)) {
>>         copy-acct-to-home-server-A
>>         copy-acct-to-home-server-B
>>     }
>>

>   I had hoped that was relatively clear.  The "Packet-Src-IP-Address" is
> the source IP of the packet... i.e. the client's IP address.

Forgive me for my ignorance, but I tried to change it because when I was
looking at the debug information this stood out:

 expand: %{control:Packet-Src-IP-Address} ->
?? Evaluating ("%{control:Packet-Src-IP-Address}" != "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX")
-> TRUE

OR when I took the condition verbatim from you:

+- entering group accounting
++? if ((Packet-Src-IP-Address != "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX") &&
(Packet-Src-IP-Address != "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX") && (Packet-Src-IP-Address
!= "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX"))
    (Attribute Packet-Src-IP-Address was not found)

And well I was trying to find out where an accounting loop was
occurring... and all my radrelayed data was entering this section that I
wanted to exclude