openssl support

Cesar Ortega cesar8489 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:10:04 CET 2010

Hi there guys,

Look, I have been configuring FreeRadius (2.1.8) with OpenSSL (0.9.8m)
to use ntlm_auth but it did not work at all. I installed libssl-dev (as
Alan Dekok has said before) but it stills telling me:

Ignoring EAP-Type/tls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
Ignoring EAP-Type/ttls because we do not have OpenSSL support.
Ignoring EAP-Type/peap because we do not have OpenSSL support.

Recompiling FreeRadius does not work either. I tried installing from the
sources and repositories but I could not solved the issue.

Any suggestion?

Help please...

Cesar