openssl support

Cesar Ortega cesar8489 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 17 21:32:43 CET 2010

Thanks Alan,

OK, I tried with a native Windows XP client but it asked me for a certify. Why does happened? In the other hand, FreeRadius console never received the packet from the Windows client as Nokia did. I only want to do a transparent authentication to my wireless network just using the username and password that the client send.

I dont want to use PEAP for that reason (certifies), so I chose gtc as default_eap_type in eap.conf file

eap {
                #  Invoke the default supported EAP type when
                #  EAP-Identity response is received.
                #
                #  The incoming EAP messages DO NOT specify which EAP
                #  type they will be using, so it MUST be set here.
                #
                #  For now, only one default EAP type may be used at a time.
                #
                #  If the EAP-Type attribute is set by another module,
                #  then that EAP type takes precedence over the
                #  default type configured here.
                #
                default_eap_type = gtc

What is wrong?