Freeradius Isn't Listening

Randall Degges rdegges at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 22:20:36 CEST 2010

Just wanted to thank everyone for their help. I've gotten the issue
resolved.

Apparently Freeradius was working 100%, what wasn't working, however, was my
Cisco routing. We had our network worked on several weeks back, and all
seemed to be working ok, but it never dawned on me to check if my Cisco
AS5400 could ping out to the freeradius server or not (it couldn't).

So after talking with our Cisco guy and straightening the issue out, all
works well.

Thanks so much for your help!

-Randall