format input to radclient (or radtest) for EAP-TTLS and EAP-PEAK (MSCHAPv2) test

bslee (HKBU) bslee at hkbu.edu.hk
Mon May 3 08:07:22 CEST 2010

Hi,

    I am using v2.1.8 in SuSE 11.
 Question1:   I don't have the client and nas environment right now.  I want
to input "EAP-TTLS" and "EAP-PEAP (MSCHAPv2)" respectively into radclient
(or radtest) to test my freeradius configuration. What should be the input
to radclient (or radtest)  (i.e. the red string in the example below)?

    eg, echo "User-Name=test,Password=mypass,Framed-Protocol=PPP " |
/usr/local/bin/radclient localhost:1812 auth s3cr3t

Question 2:  When freeradius receives a authentication request of either one
of those 2 types in question 1,  a script will be invoked to authenticate
mysql (i.e. to replace corresponding rlm_eap_xxx module).
a. May I know related configurations for invoking the script?
b. some attributes should be sent to the script from freeradius. What are
these attributes? How to get these attributes from PHP script?
c. After accessing MYSQL, PHP script should return some attributes back to
freeradius, What are these attributes? How to allow freeradius to accept
authentication result and those attributes?

Cheers,
Joe

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 5080 (20100502) __________

http://www.eset.com