Default attributes

David Seira davidseira at gmail.com
Mon May 3 12:48:22 CEST 2010

Hi.

I'm implementing a radius server with freeradius 2.1.8. I use it with mysql
server. The problem is that the defaults attributes doesn't work. I have the
next tables:

mysql> select * from radcheck;

1
prueba3 Cleartext-Password := prueba32 prueba2 Cleartext-Password := prueba2
mysql> select * from radgroupcheck;

1 group1 Max-All-Session := 1400002
group2 Login-Time := Al0800-2000

mysql> select * from radgroupreply;

40 DEFAULT Idle-Timeout := 2400
mysql> select * from usergroup;

prueba3 group1
1prueba2 group2 1

The problem is in the table "radgroupreply", the DEFAULT attributes doesn't
apply to the users. If I change the "DEFAULT" to "group1" the "Idle-Timeout"
is applied correctly.

Where is the problem? How can I apply default attributes to all groups?

Thanks for all,
David