Configuration radius

Tim Sylvester tim.sylvester at networkradius.com
Tue May 4 04:42:39 CEST 2010

I am doing a project in network mesh, wireless mesh. After making the
implementation of my network, I want to do authentication and security of my
network using Radius. But I have no information of this side and I found
many documents that I do not understand. Please help me to find a clear
document and without difficulty. I want to do the Radius on two machines: a
server and a client. What are the commands to type to each machine.

Start with this page on the wiki: http://freeradius.org/doc/

Install FreeRADIUS on one system. Then use radtest as a client to test your
server installation.

Tim