forward accoutning packets to another radius

Athiqur Rahman subs at arahmantech.com
Thu May 6 22:17:56 CEST 2010

I am using FreeRadius 2.1.8 on Centos 5.

Currently my NAS is sending accouting packets to my Radius which is
storing it in the mysql database.

What I want to know is how do i get my Radius to forward those
accounting packets to another Radius server.

Ideally i want to dump accounting into my own database and forward to
another server as well

Do I use the proxy.conf file?
In the proxy.conf file I can see that there is home_server localhost
realm already there. Do I create something similar to that only give it
the the details of the other Radius?