freeradius-server-2.1.8

dorra aa dj_dido2003 at hotmail.com
Tue May 11 22:17:43 CEST 2010

 this is not my idea.it's the idea of my professor. i have no idea about the radius and he wants me to work in it just in 2 weeks.I'm shearching in many forum but i don't understand because of many errorsnow i want to test with radtest name password 192.168.1.12 1812 secretshould i write it in the terminal of server?Please help me in the first stages. :(((