framedipaddress

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed May 12 12:33:46 CEST 2010

Hi,
> Listen we've already bought complete meru sytem to eduroam project and
> there is no turning back. There are many great feature which only meru
> have.  Right now i must find solution for this sytem.

I'm uncertain to your tone here - but fundamentally, if the hardware
doesnt send an attribute then theres nothing that ANY RADIUS server
can do about it!

ask your vendor why they dont support it perhaps? ask for a feature improvement?
they might have an alternative attribute or VSA that you can use or rewrite...

alan