Access request-access reject

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu May 13 14:07:45 CEST 2010

Hi,

> > comment this line out and restart the daemon
> > remove calls to 'unix' from your configuration
> > if you dont want to even think about /etc/passwd
> i commented it like that:
> #DEFAULT Auth-Type = System
>     Fall-Through = 1

comment out both lines.....the DEFAULT line and the fall-through

and you didnt read my original email...which is a pity, where i said
to comment out calls to 'unix' in your config if you dont use it or
need it.   as you are not reading what i am telling you then i'm afraid
i wont bother replying to you again over this issue  :-(

alan