ISG DHCP relay

Igor Smitran sigor at blic.net
Mon May 17 12:21:48 CEST 2010

I am sorry for contacting list for my problem, but i have searched for
more than 15 days trying to find the solution with no success:

1. i have a cisco ISG with DHCP relay that points to freeradius
2. freeradius will send access accept or access reject based on mac
address, nas ip etc.

this scenario works ok for CPE devices, but not for CM devices because
CM devices need TFTP server name and TFTP file name. I am unable to find
right reply message format. So, my problem is BOOTP part. Is there any
way to send those data to ISG so that ISG can combine those data and
send it to CM device?
Again, i am sorry for asking this question here but it is partially tied
to freeradius functionality. I hope there is someone on this list that
has more experience with ISG and freeradius to point me to right direction.

Thank you...