Cisco AP's with WPA sending Accounting info.

Andrew Paternoster andrew at gpk.net.au
Tue May 18 02:11:15 CEST 2010

Hi Alan

I tryed tweaking a few settings and then re did the config on the ap from scratch and it works.

Thanks for your help
Andrew Paternoster

--
Andrew Paternoster
GPK Computers Pty Ltd

The information contained in or accompanying this e-mail is intended only for the use of the stated recipient and may contain information that is confidential and/or privileged. If the reader is not the intended recipient or the agent thereof, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may constitute a breach of confidence and/or privilege. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately. Any views or opinions presented are those solely of the author and do not necessarily represent those of GPK Computers Pty Ltd..
Warning: Although the company has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail, the company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments
Did you know that you can now log faults just by sending an email to support at gpk.net.auSenior System Engineer________________________________________