Segmentation fault on 2.1.7 during HUP

coja coja at bk.ru
Tue May 18 17:52:45 CEST 2010

Hello all!
We use 2.1.7 version of freeradius+mysql 5 running on RHEL4u8.
We tried to apply PIN authentication based on file users which located in
/etc/raddb.
I inserted to crontab reload  (HUP) command which runs every 30 minutes.
After the period of time we found that radiusd crashed with Segmentation
fault error in sql_log module.
I turned off this module, but it didn't help us. Now it's happening with
voip-postpaid module which was adapted to mysql.
I read docs/bugs and tried to trace the bug, but in gdb radius was working 3
days without any crash.
All that I have my configs and debug output after radiusd -X
Could anybody please tell me what I should do?
May be I have to recompile FR with some another options or my configs fail.
I tried 2.1.8 and it didn't help me.

Thank You very much!

[sql]   expand: %{User-Name} -> 2018
[sql] sql_set_user escaped user --> '2018'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 2
[sql]   expand: SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM
radcheck           WHERE username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY id
-> SELECT id, username, attribute, value, op           FROM radcheck
WHERE username = '2018'           ORDER BY id
[sql]   expand: SELECT groupname           FROM usergroup           WHERE
username = '%{SQL-User-Name}'           ORDER BY priority -> SELECT
groupname           FROM usergroup           WHERE username = '2018'
ORDER BY priority
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 2
[sql] User 2018 not found
++[sql] returns notfound
++[expiration] returns noop
++[logintime] returns noop
++[pap] returns updated
Found Auth-Type = PAP
+- entering group PAP {...}
[pap] login attempt with password "2018"
[pap] Using clear text password "2018"
[pap] User authenticated successfully
++[pap] returns ok
Login OK: [2018] (from client test port 0 cli 1115551212)
+- entering group post-auth {...}
[sql]   expand: %{User-Name} -> 2018
[sql] sql_set_user escaped user --> '2018'
[sql]   expand: INSERT INTO radpostauth                           (username,
pass, reply, authdate)                           VALUES (
'%{User-Name}',                           'HIDDEN',
'%{reply:Packet-Type}', '%S') -> INSERT INTO radpostauth
(username, pass, reply, authdate)                           VALUES (
'2018',                           'HIDDEN',
'Access-Accept', '2010-05-17 20:07:14')
rlm_sql (sql) in sql_postauth: query is INSERT INTO radpostauth
(username, pass, reply, authdate)                           VALUES (
'2018',                           'HIDDEN',
'Access-Accept', '2010-05-17 20:07:14')
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 1
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 1
++[sql] returns ok
[sql_log] Processing sql_log_postauth
[sql_log]       expand: %{User-Name} -> 2018
[sql_log]       expand: %{%{User-Name}:-DEFAULT} -> 2018
[sql_log] sql_set_user escaped user --> '2018'
Segmentation fault