Looking for an editor for FreeRADIUS documentation

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Tue May 18 17:56:38 CEST 2010

I can both write chapters, and also edit the work of other contributors who
are not too well versed in English.

I would still request Alan to reconsider the wiki approach.  Perhaps, you
can dictate the structure of the wiki, and we can all contribute to fill up
the contents.

But, whatever the way you choose, we all would like to help out the best we
can.  Like Jack said above, I too am not a C / C++ developer, and think this
would be a good way to give back.

Regards
HASSAN