Looking for an editor for FreeRADIUS documentation

Ramm-Ericson, Johannes Johannes.Ramm-Ericson at sonyericsson.com
Wed May 19 08:33:30 CEST 2010

Alan DeKok wrote:
> Arran Cudbard-Bell wrote:
>> The problem with volunteer 're-factoring' work, is that although people mean well when they offer their
>> assistance, it doesn't usually work out... They'll often spend a couple of weeks working on the task,
>> get bored, figure they'll take a break and come back to it later, and it never gets completed.

>  I'd say the hard part is getting people to just write docs.  It's not as sexy as programming, but it
>  has arguably more *positive* impact on the end user.

I concede both points. Now it just gets down to showing that it won't happen this time. :-)

> It looks like a good set of volunteers wanting to help.  My suggestion
> is to convert the docs to "Restructured text":
>
> http://docutils.sourceforge.net/rst.html

Looks very straight forward. :)

I'll be creating a github account for myself later this evening and will start getting my hands dirty
after that.

Best Regards,
Johannes R-E

PS. By the way; for the sake of not duplicating effort does Peter Nixon want to lead the way on this or is it just a simple free-for-all?