Login scripts

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Sun May 23 18:29:42 CEST 2010

Quite new to FR2, though you could use that unlang feature to change 'on the
fly'
attributes and such. By identifying the nas type you could send the correct
attributes.

There is another way to approach this problem and that is to include both
vendor's set of attributes
to the NAS in your group profiles. This way, the NAS will accept it's own
vendor and reject/not use
the other vendors attributes. Should work I think.

Regards,
Liran.