hi.all

李立明 09120560 at bjtu.edu.cn
Tue May 25 10:18:48 CEST 2010

Hi,all
     I am a newer about freeradius. I have installed freeradius version 2.1.4. Now I am doing a test about EAP-md5. I add the attribute 'Class' into the radreply table of mysql database. I find the 'Class' attribute in Accesss-Challenge and Access-Accept radius packets, but the RFC2865 said the attribute 'Class' should only exist in Access-Accept radius packet. However, I hope that this attribute is only to be returned in the last Access-Accept packet. What should I do?
   Your reply wll be appreciated.Thank you.