rlm_perl version?

Alan DeKok aland at deployingradius.com
Tue May 25 14:43:56 CEST 2010

Jan Zacharias wrote:
> I'm trying to get the freenac check_mac perl script running and get this
> error:
>
> freeradius: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/perl/5.10/auto/Fcntl/Fcntl.so:
> undefined symbol: Perl_Istack_sp_ptr
>
> Afaik this means that the embedded perl interpreter (rlm_perl) is too old
> for the perl libraries that are "use"ed in the check_mac script (aka
> rad2vmps).

  I'm not sure what that means.  The "embedded perl interpreter" just
builds and links using the Perl available on your system.

  My suspicion is that you've built 2.1.9 with version X of Perl, and
are then trying to link it with version Y of Perl.  Ensure that you only
have one version of Perl installed.