still about how to return some attributes only in Access-Accept packet

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed May 26 11:08:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

> 在2010-05-26 16:50:15,"Alan Buxey" <A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk> 写道: >Hi, >> Anyone who knows this problem can help to check about the problem? >> Thanks! > >your server hasnt been built with full EAP support - the debug says so (read the >lines about PEAP/TTLS etc - installed the openssl-devel stuff and rebuild.
>
> however, I installed it under my ubuntu. Why the debug says that? I think it is because I use EAPMD5 here to test.

because debian-based systems are very fussy about OpenSSL and licencing/building -
check the mailing list archives for literally HUNDREDS of similar cases. the debug
doesnt lie. if it says it doesnt have EAP support, then it doesnt.  you need to
use a proper EAP method to activate the tunnel functions - EAP-MD5 really isnt
upt o much at all.

just use eg eapol_test (part of wpa_supplicant) to do a proper PEAP or EAP-TTLS test!

alan