still about how to return some attributes only in Access-Accept packet

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Wed May 26 11:41:15 CEST 2010

Hi,
> So Can I ask a question: what is the link between the attributes filter in Access-Challenge packets and the EAP type?

read the logic in the config file - see how you are activating the filter
and where it is being activated.

> You mean I can't do it in EAP-MD5 but only in other EAP types?

dont know. I havent looked at it closely myself but EAP-MD5 really
isnt EAP per se. its badly named imho.  but look at your debug...do
you see that bit of unlang logic being hit?  i dont .

alan