still about how to return some attributes only in Access-Accept packet

WWF weiweif at 126.com
Wed May 26 16:12:06 CEST 2010

在2010-05-26 21:58:27,"Alan DeKok" <aland at deployingradius.com> 写道:
>WWF wrote:
>> The only reason I guess is that the "free" users can only get small hints, as what I got for this question.
>
>  You were told what the problem was, and how to fix it.  There is no
>magic involved.

Sorry, I don't know which one? If it is the

>  The debug output *clearly* shows that the
>"attr_filter.access_challenge" module is not being run.  You did not
>enable it.
Sorry, which will be the *right* output after I enable it?I can't see clearly it is not being run.
Maybe the question is stupid. Please forgive me as a new user.

>  Go enable it, and stop complaining about the lack of support.
Maybe I think this is a good and only way to get some hints after my msg in http://lists.freeradius.org/pipermail/freeradius-users/2010-May/msg00596.html. It seems a long wait.
I am not trying to complain but really want to use the software correctly.
Thanks for your kindly help.
Best regards