still about how to return some attributes onlyinAccess-Accept packet

WWF weiweif at 126.com
Thu May 27 10:43:54 CEST 2010

hi

Thanks a lot for your kindly help!!!
It works now!

Best Regards
2010-05-27
----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Buxey
Sent: 2010-05-27, 16:34:08
Subject: Re: Re: still about how to return some attributes onlyinAccess-Accept packet

Hi,

> However, the filter does not work.
>
> Can anyone tell me what the problem is?

do you not read my emails? really, I side with Alan here - why bother replying
if you keep asking the wrong questions.

yes, that # cannot be on the same line as handled - obviously that config
wasnt checked before submission..... but the debug you posted just showed
the CONFIG being read correctly...not the code actually being activated.

do as I said in my last email - ie comment out the line which says 'eap' about 6 lines up
and then that code will be activated

alan