Courier/smtp authentication

Tom Samplonius tom.samplonius at uniserveteam.com
Tue Nov 2 08:52:31 CET 2010

----- Original Message -----

  If you are just using Courier and Courier components, you are probably better off using SQL or LDAP. I don't even know if Courier has RADIUS support.

  If you have external devices (access points, access servers, 802.1x switches, etc.) that you want to connect into your Courier SQL or LDAP directory, FreeRADIUS would be a good fit there.

Tom