freeradius and Cisco VPN IPSEC profiles authentication

Jevos, Peter Peter.Jevos at oriflame.com
Thu Nov 4 17:40:32 CET 2010

On 04/11/10 16:15, Jevos, Peter wrote:
> Thank fo your reply, hoever as you can see from my previous posts, I
did
> it:

Frankly I find your posts confusing; your email client doesn't quote
properly and mangles the text wrapping, so I had no way to be sure.

Post full debug output of a failing request.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

I'm sorry , It's outlook : )
Point is if I use Tunnel-Private-Group-ID == "Group1" as the condition
on the dirst line, it doesn't work, it skips and goes to another auth
method.

DEFAULT   Auth-Type := ntlm_auth_vpn, NAS-IP-Address ==
10.1.1.252,Tunnel-Private-Group-ID == "Group1"
	Other statemts ...