Doubt - Freeradius + Ldap

Eduardo Moreira eduardomoreirars at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 20:24:17 CET 2010

Thanks john , i install in debian server, default config, apt-get
install ....

Directory is: /etc/freeradius ;

Sorry, im newbie, but before i configure ldap module freeradius work,
after configure ldap module, no way to connect, certain my problem stays
with module ldap, authentication ...

But dont see where ...

Thanks for u reply.