Problems with the mailing list?????

Michel Bulgado michel at casa.co.cu
Mon Nov 8 23:19:46 CET 2010

James J J Hooper wrote:
> On 07/11/2010 10:32, michel at casa.co.cu wrote:
>> Hello
>>
>> Gentlemen, there are problems on the list and everyone is on vacation or
>> just moved to see activity on the list?
>>
>> I repeat my previous message, only this time I'm more brief
>
> The silence was your answer:
>
> You would like FreeRADIUS to return an Idle-Timeout of 900 seconds,
> you configured it to do that, and you showed us it was doing that in
> the Access-Accept packet. Therefore there is no problem with FreeRADIUS.
>
> If your NAS doesn't respect the Idle-Timeout attribute, that is a
> problem with your NAS - Refer to it's documentation to find out:
> a) If it supports the Idle-Timeout attribute at all (If so it might
> have a bug - contact the NAS manufacturer).
> or
> b) If it supports a different method to do the same thing.
>
> Regards,
>   James
>
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See
Hi

It was indeed a problem of the operator that was used in the database,
which will note when reviewing the documentation, which I should have
done before writing to the list. newbie stuff ...

My apologies if I headed to the list incorrectly, but I unsubscribed
from the list months ago and at that time I received many messages a day.
After re-subscribe in the Last Few Days I Have Noticed Arriving as
Decreased traffic message to the list, for this reason, in a first
attempt to not get any answer from the list, went back to write.

Tim, James, Alan

Thanks for answering my message.

Michel