Radius Client password not accepted

Azam Zia azam_zia at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 11:58:19 CET 2010

Hi,

 I am using free radius for communication between asterisk voip server and database. I have everything setup on same machine which has Centos 5.4. My problem is that when i send request from client to server the radius password is not accepted, also when i see radius packets in wireshark i see that accountstatus type value is not correct. I have checked the password at client and server are same. Please help i have been trying to solve this issue for the past 15 days.

Regards
Azam