AW: AW: postproxy breaks eap authentication

hans.bornemann at tu-dortmund.de hans.bornemann at tu-dortmund.de
Wed Nov 17 15:27:35 CET 2010

<The default configuration works for proxying EAP packets.  If your
<configuration doesn't work, it's because you changed something and broke it.

The default config is working, I wrote that in the first mail. IF I make this additional config, then eap is broken:

/etc/freeradius/sites-enabled/default:
post-proxy {
        post_proxy_log
        #attr_rewrite
        attr_filter.post-proxy
        eap
#       Post-Proxy-Type Fail {
#                       detail
#       }

/etc/freeradius/attrs:

tu-dortmund.de
        Tunnel-Private-Group-ID :=8,
        Fall-Through = Yes

DEFAULT
        Tunnel-Type := VLAN,
        Tunnel-Medium-Type := IEEE-802

  If you don't know what you changed to break the server, your
management processes are insufficient.  Track which changes you made,
why you made them, and test the configuration before you make any
permanent change.

  Alan DeKok.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html