Differences between FreeRadius and GNU Radius

den2k den2k88 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:37:53 CET 2010

Hi,
I'm new to RADIUS and I have to configure a rather complex system. Due to
the lack of (well made) documentation on the wiki I googled around and I've
found a good manual for GNU Radius (the old radiusd).
So my question is: how much can I rely on that documentation while writing
configuration files for FreeRADIUS? Does exist some piece of documentation
which lists the differences between the two systems? I'm especially
interested in the 'huntsgroup' file and in the authentication protocols

Thank you for interesting,
Denis

--

Registered Linux User # 372295