Accounting data and NULL sessions

Natr Brazell natrbrazell at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 22:46:12 CET 2010

I have two questions if I may.  One I think I've asked before but just
getting around to trying to tackle it again.

1.  I am using mysql for radacct data to keep track of sessions.  The
accounting data is going into flat files on each radius server.  Is there a
way to get the accounting data to go directly to into a mysql table?  I
don't want the accounting data in radacct.
2.  I have multiple  NULL sessions in my radacct file???  What causes these
and how do folks deal with them?

Thanks,