Lost package after use FreeRadius

Robin freeradius at itpm.net
Mon Nov 22 05:01:38 CET 2010

Hi,

About address/ip pool/pppoe users setting & configuration, I had used these
profiles to a small area network (PPPoE, LAN network) successfully. Under
the circumstances, I met the problem too. After I changed line from user
house to my switch, it's ok.

Now I'm using FreeRadius with same configuration in other small area network
(PPPoE, DSL network). Even if I changed telephone line from user house to my
DSL concentrator, these issues of lost package still is exist. At this time,
I find one of reason of user offline is "lost-Carrier" in FreeRadius radacct
table.

Thanks.

Robin