Problem with FreeRADIUS + PPPoE + Mikrotik

Gideon le Grange donkament at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 14:41:52 CET 2010

On 24 Nov 2010, at 3:12 PM, Pableus wrote:

> That's what I figured too, but why only happens when I move the
> authentication process from the MriktoTik to the RADIUS?

If you insist that this is a Radius problem and not a MikroTik config problem, you'll need to at least show us the Radius debugging from the MikroTik.

Do this to enable Radius debugging:

/system logging add topics=Radius

Now wait for one of your users to connect and then drop again, and do this to see the log:

/log print

Gideon