Logging reply-detail only produces single line of output

Robert White rwhite at globalgossip.net
Thu Nov 25 01:41:06 CET 2010

I want to log all replies from Radius to my NAS so I edited my sites-enabled
file and uncommented 'reply_log'.  I then went to modules/detail and added:

detail reply_log {
        detailfile = ${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/reply-detail-%Y%m%d

        detailperm = 0600
}

Now if i go to my log directory I do see reply-detail-%Y%m%d files created
however the content is not what I expected.  Rather than outputting all the
attributes of the reply, all i see is:

Thu Nov 25 02:11:29 2010
        Packet-Type = Access-Accept

Thu Nov 25 08:29:22 2010
        Packet-Type = Access-Accept

How can I change the behavior to log all reply attributes?

Thanks,

Rob White

IMPORTANT NOTICE : The information in this email is confidential and may also be privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use or dissemination of the information and any
disclosure or copying of this email is unauthorised and strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please promptly inform us by reply email or telephone. You should also delete
this email and destroy any hard copies produced.