Freeradius Attribute Subtypes

Kevin Baier baier.kevin at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 4 11:37:05 CEST 2010

Hi List,
My freeradius version is 2.0.4 shipped with standard debian lenny package.
I have to implement some special attribute to control the users
bandwidth on an Special NAS.
Here ist the attribute:
Type: 26
Length = 12
Vendor ID: 3902
Vendor-Type = 3
Vendor-Length = 14
Sub-Type = 1  Forward  maximum  gross aggregate bandwidth  value
Length = 6
Vendor-Value =
1 – 2**32 -1(binary value of the gross aggregate bandwidth for the
user, in bits
per second)
Sub-Type = 2  Reverse  maximum  gross aggregate bandwidth  value
Length = 6
Vendor-Value =
1 – 2**32 -1(binary value of the gross aggregate bandwidth for the
user, in bits per second)

As I can see the attribute itself has two subtyped values. How can I
declare them in the dictionary file?
Thank you for your help!
--
Kevin Baier