Question about NAS-Port attribute when using freeradiusclient

Ali Majdzadeh ali.majdzadeh at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 23:32:49 CEST 2010

Alan,
Sorry for this third post, I managed to instruct PPTP VPN server (NAS) to
send Interim-Update packet by adding the following line to
/etc/radiusclient/dictionary:

ATTRIBUTE    Acct-Interim-Interval   85   integer

Of course, I had set Acct-Interim-Interval attribute to 60 for the specific
test user in users file of the RADIUS server.
Is this OK? Why the above definition is not added to freeradiusclient's
dictionary?

Warm Regards
Ali Majdzadeh Kohbanani