Problem with Alcatel 4604 and Cisco ACS

matteo at crs4.it matteo at crs4.it
Sun Oct 10 13:21:19 CEST 2010

Hello,
Am I right if I use attr_rewrite module to solve my problem?
Thanks a lot

-------------------------------

On 10/07/2010 10:11 AM, Johan Meiring wrote:

On 2010/10/07 10:01 AM, matteo wrote:
   Hello,
I'm in trouble trying to authenticate a client connecting to an Alcatel
4604 (Aruba device) to a Cisco ACS, because my alcatel send as
Called-Station-Id value its mac-address. On the Cisco side, this value
correspond to the SSID value, while this attribute on Alcatel is send
via Aruba-Essid-Name (attribute 5 in dictionary.aruba). Is there a way
to change this behavior or a remap of this attribute for Alcatel?
Where is Freeradius involved?
My freeradius 2.1.x is proxying requests for a realm managed by the ACS Thanks